barnwood background

Monday, March 31, 2008

Rich's latest and greatest adventures

For all who haven't heard yet, we are moving to Galveston, TX to make a fresh start on my residency. In the mean time both Jennie and I have taken up temporary employment. Jennie is working for Xceligent a commercial real-estate research firm as a field agent. The first thing that came to me was a night watchman job.

On my first night I came across a 5 foot long pit viper rattling its ominous tail and reared up ready to strike me if I crossed its comfort zone. The picture is of the calmed down snake from about 10 feet away behind a stone pillar. John has since named my new friend suaria. I haven't seen him again but I am much more wary coming around corners now.



The other picture here is of my automobile accident which took place on the last day of my being an Air Force Officer. It was just one of those days.

No comments: