barnwood background

Sunday, April 15, 2007

Jennie can blog

I'm new at this. I want to contribute to this more and read the blogs of our family and friends. All of you (family and friends) with blogs are doing a great job, by the way. I think I'll have more time now since I finished my big project. I was spending a lot of my scarce free computer time working on it, which was typing up my preschool lessons. I typed these not only to make it easier for us to use but to be able to share them, so if you would like to have a copy, email me. There are 100 lessons. I'll try to get some pictures up of John-boy's fifth birthday. (I doubt if anyone even looks at our blog being as there's never anything new to see--hopefully that will change.)

1 comment:

Julianne said...

I want a copy of those preschool lessons! What a valuable way to spend your "free" time!